Ingredients: (2 servings)
- 2 x 200g skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 200g cherry tomatoes (halved)
- About 12-15 black olives (pitted)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- Fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons Grated parmesan cheese (add a little for treat or leave out as needed)
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Use one teaspoon of olive oil to brush chicken breasts and then sprinkle them evenly with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place chicken on grill rack and grill for 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Keep warm.
- Combine olive oil, tomatoes, and olives in a medium pan over medium heat, and cook for 2-3 minutes or until tomatoes soften slightly and mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Cut each chicken breast into 3/4-inch slices. Top each chicken breast with half the tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle each serving with grated parmesan cheese and torn basil leaves, if desired.