- Any white fish, filleted 100-150 grams (sea bass, sea bream, tilapia or cod, haddock etc.)
- Cherry or regular vine ripened tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Olive oil
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Dice tomatoes if the large ones or halve if cherry.
- Chop good handful of basil (or use dried)
- Heat small amount of olive oil in frying pan on medium high heat.
- When oil is hot, add fish and cook for one minute either side (or 2-3 mins if thick cod fillet)
- Add chopped tomatoes, and chopped basil, turn down heat to low and cover.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice, green veg.