A suggestion to liven up your green veg options. Shown here as a bed for Sea Bass fillets.
Ingredients (2-3 servings)
- 1 bag of ready washed kale
- 2-3 fresh chili chopped (to taste)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic chopped or crushed
- Bunch of spring onions chopped
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat oil over a medium heat in a non-stick pan or wok
- Add the chopped onions, garlic and chili
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add kale and mix in well
- Stir fry, tossing frequently, for a further 3 minutes.
If you like your veg cooked more, add a splash of water, cover pan and simmer for a few minutes.