WINNERS OF 1ST TRANSFORMATION COMPETITION JUST ANNOUNCED...SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHO....
2ND TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE OF THE YEAR NOW UNDERWAY - Extended!!
ENTER NOW! WIN $1000
BONUS PRIZE $250 FOR GREATEST FAT LOSS!
CLICK HERE TO BUY MY 2018 CUTTING PLAN NOW AND GET INVOLVED!!
Send in photos of YOUR transformation to enter
SEND YOUR STARTING PHOTOS NOW AND FINAL TRANSFORMATION PHOTOS BY AUGUST 30TH
Now is the time – no more delay – make a change in your life now!
Not just to be in with a chance of winning $$$ but to be a winner in life!
** Feel healthier **
** Have more energy **
** Lose body fat **
** Feel more motivated **
Simply follow my new 2018 Cutting Plan for 12 weeks and send in BEFORE and AFTER photos. Photos to have date stamp or include image of newspaper or other publication for that day for proof of dates. The winners will be those who have the BEST TRANSFORMATION.
Send your photos to me firstname.lastname@example.org with subject containing: COMPETITION ENTRY
NEW WINNER!! JAMIE NIGHTINGALE. AGE 30.
ACCOUNTANT FROM BERKSHIRE, ENGLAND
SCROLL DOWN FOR ALL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Each entrant must submit photos of themselves BEFORE starting my 12 week cutting program. A newspaper or other publication for that day must be included for proof of date, or photos must be time-stamped.
2. Send up to three photos – one front, one back and one side pose – all full length of good quality. Entrant should be wearing shorts only.
3. "AFTER" photos must also be submitted after entrants have completed my 12 week plan and no later than JULY 30th, and should also comprise up to 3 images - one front, one back and one side pose – all full length of good quality. Entrant should be wearing shorts only. A newspaper or other publication for that day must be included for proof of date, or photos must be time-stamped.
4. Photos of poor quality or not meeting these specifications will not be considered.
5. Judges decision is final.
6. It is a condition of entry that winners' photos can be used for promotional purposes on Ross Dickersons’ social media and other forms of online promotional materials.
7. An entrant’s starting point will be taken into consideration in judging i.e. it is about the progress the entrant has made over 12 weeks – the winner will not necessarily be the person with the best physique.
8. So this competition is open to all and it is not designed for people with the best bodies – it is about the best transformation!