Chicken breast without skin
- Olive oil
- 1 leek
- 2-3 slices of lean bacon or prosciutto ham
- Black pepper
- Italian mixed dried herbs.
- Heat oven to about 200 degrees.
- Wash and cut leek into slices.
- Wrap chicken breast in ham or bacon.
- Place wrapped chicken in small baking dish with a little olive oil.
- Add slices of leek.
- Sprinkle with a little more olive oil and season with black pepper and the dried herbs.
- Place dish in oven for 30 mins. (uncovered to achieve crispy ham and leeks).
Serve with sweet potato or rice and another veg.